Friday, November 13, 2015

Remebering my Mentor

My friend Mike Loser has been gone for awhile now.  I've been thinking about the impact he had on my life and saying goodbye.

Mike liked to make people laugh. It was one of his many skills, when he was around people would be laughing..

 I remember that when he would lose something he would clean his work area over and over again until he found what he was looking for.  It was an effective means of cleaning. I wonder if he every lost stuff on purpose just so he could get his work area cleaned up. Mike taught me a lot about life and work. There were many a days that I just stayed late at work because neither of us had anything better to do and we enjoyed each others company. One of the last times I saw Mike before his passing was taking my wife and first born son to meet him at dinner. He was older and tired but he still laughed at the energy my son has always exhibited. I was very glad that Mike got to meet them.. I miss you my friend.

No comments: