Friday, May 28, 2004

Stormy Weather

Well once again last night we had forecasts for strong thunder storms (I guess they worked out or something). We were not disappointed we got what was predicted. It is interesting to look out in your back yard and see a raging creek.. Hmm wait a minute I don't have a creek in my back yard, well last night I did.
Anyhow had the standard go hide in your basement warnings of TV. I was glad to follow their advice. I think today will be sort of a nice day maybe not violent storms.

Taking a vacation day today. First day in two weeks that has been meetings free. I would sure like to kick the meetings habit, just say no to meetings. Not really sure what happened one day I went to work checked out calendar and realized my job was made up of going to meetings.. Oh bother...

Well need to go.

No comments: